Spectrum Health Medical Group otolaryngology (ENT) physicians are specialists trained in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose and throat conditions such as hearing loss, hoarseness, vertigo, nosebleeds, sinusitis, and head and neck masses.
Loss of hearing, voice, smell and balance can significantly impair daily living. Our goal is to provide compassionate, high quality care to all otolaryngology patients and restore these critical functions. As West Michigan's largest multispecialty physician group, we offer an unparalleled approach to comprehensive care with related services in audiology, hearing restoration and sleep medicine.
For your convenience, Spectrum Health Medical Group offers otolaryngology locations in Grand Rapids, Holland, Hudsonville and Grand Haven.
- Nasal and sinus disease treatment
- Middle ear/mastoid surgery
- BAHA procedure for hearing loss
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Head and neck mass evaluation
- Endoscopic surgery
- Ear wax removal
- Adult tubes
- Tonsils and adenoid surgery
- Allergy evaluation and treatment
- Noise and hearing protection
- Sleep apnea treatment
- Transoral robotic surgery (TORS)
- Free flap surgery
- Sentinel node biopsies
- Treatment of head and neck tumors
For more information or to make an appointment, visit our list of otolaryngologists. For driving directions, view our map of locations.