Spectrum Health provides comprehensive physical therapy services for a number of medical conditions. Although physical therapy is often used as rehabilitation after surgery, it also can help patients avoid surgery and relieve pain from many different conditions.
Our qualified and caring physical therapists work with our patients to improve mobility, comfort, and well-being by using state-of-the-art equipment and proven therapeutic techniques.
Along with the basic physical therapy services, our group of highly skilled therapists is constantly developing specialized programming. Our multispecialty approach to care means all our patients will have the comprehensive care needed to restore a health and more active lifestyle.
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Anodyne therapy
- Balance training
- Bedwetting help
- Cardiovascular strengthening
- Dynamic Stretching
- Exercise programs
- Flexibility and strength exercise programs
- Headache clinic
- Heat/cold therapy
- Incontinence management
- Joint mobilization/stabilization
- Kinesio taping
- Lymphodema treatment
- Manual therapy
- Mobility therapy
- Muscle and gait retraining
- Neurological rehab (stroke management, Parkinson's Disease, MS)
- Orthotic/prosthetic use training
- Pain management
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Chronic pain management
For more information, to make an appointment, or to get driving directions, visit our list of physical therapy locations.