Women of all ages, including moms-to-be, can take comfort knowing that our obstetrics and gynecology providers specialize in delivering advanced care with a personalized approach. Our physicians are conveniently located throughout Greater Grand Rapids, Holland and Zeeland.
We provide complete gynecological, surgical and pregnancy care, as well as midwifery services. Our physicians, certified nurse midwife and advanced practice providers have training and experience in all aspects of caring for the female reproductive and urinary systems, including childbirth, family planning, incontinence and menopause.
Our obstetrics and gynecology team has just expanded with the integration of West Michigan Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Meet the new members of our Ob-Gyn team.
Our physicians strive to provide the highest quality and most advanced health care for women available today. We offer the advantage of the combined resources of the largest multispecialty group in West Michigan, state-of-the-art health care facilities, and compassionate staff committed to providing patients with outstanding health care.
- Adolescent gynecological care
- Birth control counseling
- Breast exams, and diagnosis and management of breast diseases
- Comprehensive primary and specialized gynecological care
- Diagnostic dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological cancers
- Endometrial ablation (in office)
- Essure tubal ligation
- General and high-risk obstetrics, including prenatal and postnatal care
- Gynecological surgery including minimally invasive procedures
- Incontinence diagnosis and treatment
- Laser and microsurgery
- Male and female infertility evaluation
- Management of abnormal Pap Smears, including colposcopy, cryosurgery, and LEEP (loop electrosurgical excision procedure)
- Menopause counseling and management
- Normal and high-risk obstetrics
- Retropubic urethral suspension
- Routine and preventive female health care
- Tubal ligation (all types)
- Vulvar disorders, including vulvo-vaginal pain (vulvodynia)
For more information or to make an appointment, contact one of our obstetrics and gynecology providers.
For your convenience, we offer the following locations around West Michigan:
Greater Grand Rapids
- 4444 Kalamazoo SE, Suite 104, Kentwood, MI 49508 Contact/get directions
- 555 Mid Towne St. NE, Suite 302, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Contact/get directions
- 221 Michigan Street, Suite 600, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Contact/get directions
- 3800 Lake Michigan Dr. NW, Suite A, Grand Rapids, MI 49544 Contact/get directions
- 2750 East Beltline Avenue NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Contact/get directions
- 6105 Wilson Ave. SW, Wyoming, MI 49418 Contact/get directions