Preparing For Your Visit
- Notify our office of any medical services received prior to your appointment. We prefer to review your records ahead of time.
- Put together a list of questions.
- Please bring a list of all of your current medications, including over-the-counter medications, and supplements to every appointment. If you have questions, or experience trouble making the list, please bring all pill bottles to your appointment and we can assist you.
- Bring materials pertinent to your health care needs (e.g. diary of blood sugars).
- Bring your insurance card(s) and photo identification with you to every visit.
Please call 24 hours in advance.
- For refill(s) required at the time of visit, we will notify your pharmacy.
- For refill(s) between appointments, please call your pharmacy and they will notify our office.
- For mail order prescription refill(s), please call the prescription refill line provided by our office.
After Hours Service
As a service to our patients we have physicians who are on call after regular office hours. This is for emergencies only, and there may be a charge for this service.
Spectrum Health Urgent Care offers care after hours. For information, call 1.866.748.7436 or visit spectrumhealth.org.
Our office will contact you with test results as soon as they are available. If you have not received test results within 2 weeks please call our office.
Payment and Billing
Co-payments, deductibles, and coinsurances are due at the time of service. For billing questions, please call 616.391.9001 or 1.800.638.4612.
We provide form completion assistance. Please note there may be a charge and some forms require up to 10 business days to complete.
For information regarding community resources, such as food assistance, shelter, abuse services, etc., please speak with your health care provider at your visit, or call 211.
Tell Us About Your Experience
To report an exceptional experience, questions and/or concerns regarding your care at Spectrum Health Medical Group, please contact Patient Relations at 616.391.2624.